Real Estate Lender (Full time in Sparta)
The Real Estate Lender is responsible for residential, construction, rural development, FHLB and in house loans in compliance with River Bank’s lending policies and procedures. This position assists River Bank in attaining established bank, region and branch goals through active participation in sales management and officer call programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers’ needs. Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Increase mortgage loan portfolio by developing business contacts, attracting mortgage customers and completing mortgage processing and closing.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Analyze applicant’s financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility and approve loans within specified limits. Refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Meet with applicants and customers as needed to obtain information for applications, effectively communicate loan types and credit options available, and answer any questions about the process.
- Solicit, negotiate, underwrite, and coordinate closings for all applicable loans.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Compute payment schedules and negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Prepare reports as needed to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
- Confer with underwriters to aid in resolving mortgage application problems, and set credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
- Arrange for maintenance and liquidation of delinquent properties, and petition courts to transfer titles and deeds of collateral to banks.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor(s).
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work load.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent problem solving and computer skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field preferred.
- Prior Customer Service and Lending Experience.
Bank Tellers (Part Time in La Crosse, Stoddard and Bangor)
This position is responsible for providing service to bank customers by conducting appropriate transactions and meeting the needs of customers by referring them to appropriate departments within the bank.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete checking and savings deposits by verifying cash and endorsements, receive proper identification for cash back, and issue receipts of deposit.
- Examine checks deposited to determine if proper funds are available based on regulation requirements.
- Process savings and checking withdrawals.
- Cash checks by verifying endorsements, receiving proper identification, and ensuring their validity.
- Answer basic customer inquiries regarding interest rates, service charges, and account histories while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and customer privacy policies.
- Complete loan payments.
- Issue personal money orders and cashier’s checks.
- Fulfill check orders as needed.
- Count and roll loose coins; Buy and sell currency from the vault as necessary, ensure drawer cash limits are not exceeded. Balance drawer daily, including periodic batching of cashed checks.
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures.
- Sweep, vacuum, and dust as needed to maintain appearance of lobby and teller line.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Required Education: High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1-2 years
- Cash Handling: 1-2 years
River Bank Employment Application (will open in a new tab)
The completed application and a copy of your resume may be submitted in the following ways:
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org | MAIL: 4000 Corporate Drive, Holmen, WI 54636 | FAX: 608-781-7510
River Bank provides a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to hiring individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. EOE/M/F/V/D