Commercial Lender (Full-time in the LaCrosse area)
The Lender is responsible for providing a full range of banking services and managing customer relationships. An emphasis is placed on client contact, sales and service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop new client relationships, on a proactive basis, from phone contacts, walk-in traffic and client referrals.
2. Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
3. Collect and analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine the feasibility of granting loans.
4. Establish and negotiate when necessary the terms under which credit will be extended,including the costs, repayment method and schedule, and collateral requirements.
5. Complete client loan write-ups to support lending recommendation and approve loans to the extent of personal lending authority and/or recommend loans for approval based on River Bank’s Loan Policy and Procedures.
6. Monitor the quality of loan portfolios on a continuous basis through loan repayments,deposit activity and financials, and take necessary action to collect from past due accounts.
7. Ensure all changes and proper documentation are in the assigned files and that follow-up ticklers and reports are completed to minimize exposure and loss to River Bank.
8. Review and update credit and loan files. Ensure compliance to law and River Bank’s Loan Policies in regards to loan collateral evaluation, credit quality (risk rating), compliance to your lending limits and supporting documentation.
9. Provide adequate information for future loan losses for loan portfolio and ensure all actions are taken to protect River Bank’s assets and minimize losses.
10. Sell additional products/services by clarifying customer needs, validating services being delivered, presenting features and benefits, and closing by asking for their business; Make referrals as appropriate;
11. Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
12. Be aware of and support the Bank’s efforts in meeting the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA).
13. All other duties as assigned.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
2. Knowledge of financial statement analysis and generally accepted accounting principles.
3. Knowledge of loan policy, business lending guidelines and loan structure and loan documentation.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or a related field.
2. A minimum of 3-4 years of professional commercial banking experience.
Bank Teller (Full-time in Sparta)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete checking and savings deposits by verifying cash and endorsements,receive proper identification for cash back, and issue receipts of deposit.
- Examine checks deposited to determine if proper funds are available based onregulation requirements.
- Process savings and checking withdrawals.
- Cash checks by verifying endorsements, receiving proper identification, andensuring their validity.
- Answer basic customer inquiries regarding interest rates, service charges,and account histories while complying with disclosure requirements, regulationsand customer privacy policies.
- Complete loan payments.
- Issue personal money orders and cashier’s checks.
- Fulfill check orders as needed.
- Count and roll loose coin.
- Buy and sell currency from the vault as necessary, ensure drawer cash limitsare not exceeded.
- Balance drawer daily, including periodic batching of cashed checks.
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures.
- Sweep, vacuum, and dust as needed to maintain appearance of lobby and tellerline.
-Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
· Cash Handling: 1 year
· Customer Service: 1 year
Complete the above River Bank Employment Application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also forward a copy of your resume and indicate which position you are interested in applying for.
River Bank provides a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to hiring individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. EOE/M/F/V/D