Temporary Network Administrator (18 months)
The Network Administrator provides technical support to all bank staff. This position diagnoses and resolves computer hardware and software issues, installs and maintains computer hardware devices including personal computers, thin clients, printers, scanners and other peripheral equipment,manages active directory, VMWare and AIX (core) applications and maintains network performance through performance evaluation, monitoring and analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Supports all bank internal and external customers with troubleshooting and resolution of hardware and software applications.
2. Administrates user access to the network using active directory and other tools.
3. Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, configuration and testing of equipment.
4. Defines network policies and procedures establishing connections and firewalls.
5. Maintains Network performance through monitoring and analysis, performance tuning, troubleshooting and escalation.
6. Participates in IT strategic planning and IS Steering committee.
7. Maintains level of work knowledge through educational opportunities, professional publications and professional organizations.
8. Participates in risk assessment activity and assists in performance of annual external IT audit.
9. Other assignments as assigned.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Knowledge of Windows desktop and server operating systems.
2. Knowledge of network design and implementation, Active Directory, Virtualization software, VDI applications,AIX core applications, router and switch management, VOIP, and database management.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Ability to strategically plan and prioritize (multi task) work load.
5. Ability to work under pressure.
6. Excellent technical and problem solving skills.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in computer networking or computer science. Equivalent experience in a related field would be considered.
2. Prior Customer Service experience.
3. Experience in a similar position or banking environment preferred.
River Bank Employment Application (will open in a new tab)
The completed application and a copy of your resume may be submitted in the following ways:
EMAIL: email@example.com | MAIL: 4000 Corporate Drive, Holmen, WI 54636 | FAX: 608-781-7510
River Bank provides a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to hiring individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. EOE/M/F/V/D