BUSINESS MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT
Our tiered Business Money Market Accounts at River Bank combine the earning power of a CD-type investment, with the flexibility of a checking account to give you high earning potential and liquidity.
Interest rates are tiered, with greater interest rates paid for higher balance levels.
Tier 1 – Average available balance of $1,500 or more, but less than or equal to $25,000.
Tier 2 – Average available balance of $25,000.01 or more, but less than or equal to
Tier 3 – Average available balance of $100,000.01 or more.
Other features of the tiered Business Money Market Account include:
- $1,500.00 minimum deposit to open
- $6.50 monthly service charge waived with a $1,500.00 minimum daily balance
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly
- $1,500.00 minimum average available balance required to earn interest
- Check images returned with statement and available online
- Monthly E-Statements
- Free 24 Hour Telephone Banking
- Free Online Banking
Transaction limitations apply. You may not make more than six (6) transfers and withdrawals from your account per month by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone (including data transmission) agreement, order or instruction or by check, draft, debit card or similar order payable to third parties.
See additional account disclosures, deposit account rules, deposit account rate sheets and schedule of fees and charges available at all River Bank locations.