CERTIFICATES OF DEPOSIT (CD):
A Certificate of Deposit (CD) from River Bank offers competitively high interest rates on a wide range of terms.
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly
- This account will automatically renew at maturity for the same term as the original term.*
*Each renewal term will be the same as the original term, beginning on the maturity date. The interest rate will be the same posted rate we offer on new CDs on the maturity date that have the same term, minimum balance (if any) and other features as the original CD.
Unless you give us prior written notice, this account will renew automatically at maturity. You will have 10 calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw funds without penalty.
Early withdrawal fees may apply and may reduce your principal.
INDIVIDUAL RETIREMENT ACCOUNT (IRA):
Whether you are saving for retirement, nearing retirement or enjoying retirement, let River Bank help you create the right retirement strategy for your unique financial situation.
River Bank offers Traditional, Roth and Coverdell Educational IRA Certificates of Deposit with various terms.
IRA contributions for the previous year may be made until April 15th or the IRS determined Tax Day. Early withdrawal penalties may apply.
River Bank does not provide tax or legal advice. It is recommended that you seek the advice of your own tax and/or legal professional.
View IRA BROCHURE *
* Documents in Portable Document Format (.PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view. Download it now.