HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT (HSA)
An HSA enables you to pay for current qualified health expenses as well as save for future qualified medical and retiree health expenses on a tax-free basis.
Interest rates are tiered, with greater interest rates paid for higher balance levels.
Tier 1 – Average daily balance of $500.00 - $1,500.00
Tier 2 – Average daily balance of $1,500.01 - $5,000.00
Tier 3 – Average daily balance of $5,000.01 and up
Features of our Health Savings Account include:
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- $0.50 monthly service charge waived with $100 minimum daily balance
- $500 minimum average daily balance required to earn interest
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly
- Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example checks)
- Check images available online
- Monthly E-Statements available
- Free printed checks
- No annual fee Debit card
- Free 24 Hour Telephone Banking
- Free Online Banking
**River Bank does not provide tax or legal advice. It is recommended that you seek the advice of your own tax and/or legal professional to ensure your compliance with applicable HSA regulations.
View HSA BROCHURE *
* Documents in Portable Document Format (.PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view. Download it now.