HEALTH SAVINGSACCOUNT (HSA)
An HSA enables you to pay for current qualified healthexpenses as well as save for future qualified medical and retiree healthexpenses on a tax-free basis.
Interest rates are tiered, with greater interest ratespaid for higher balance levels. More funds in your account mean even higherinterest market rates.
Tier 1 – Average available balance of $500.00 or more,but less than or equal to $1,500.
Tier 2 – Average available balance of $1,500.01 or more,but less than or equal to $5,000
Tier 3 – Average available balance of $5,000.01 or more.
Features of our Health Savings Account include:
- $100.00 minimum deposit to open
- $0.50 monthly service charge waived with $100 minimum daily balance
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly
- $500 minimum average available balance required to earn interest
- Check images returned with statement and available online
- Monthly E-Statements
- Free 24 Hour Telephone Banking
- Free Online Banking
**RiverBank does not provide tax or legal advice. It is recommended that you seek theadvice of your own tax and/or legal professional to ensure your compliance withapplicable HSA regulations.
View HSA BROCHURE