MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT
Our tiered Money Market Account at River Bank combines the earning power of a CD-type investment, with the flexibility of a checking account to give you high earning potential and liquidity.
Interest rates are tiered, with greater interest rates paid for higher balance levels.
Tier 1 – Average daily balance of $1,500- $25,000
Tier 2 – Average daily balance of $25,000.01- $100,000
Tier 3 – Average daily balance of $100,000.01 and up
Other features of the tiered Money Market Account include:
- $1,500 minimum deposit to open
- $6.50 monthly service charge waived with a $1,500 minimum daily balance
- $1,500 minimum average daily balance required to earn interest
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly
- Check images returned with statement and available online
- Monthly E-Statements available
- Free 24 Hour Telephone Banking
- Free Online Banking
- Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example checks)
Limitations: You may make six (6) transfers from your account each four (4) week or similar period, if by preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephone (including data transmission) agreement, order or instruction or by check, draft, debit card or similar order (including POS transactions), made by the depositor and payable to third parties. Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail or at an ATM are unlimited.
See additional account disclosures, deposit account rules, deposit account rate sheets and schedule of fees and charges available at all River Bank locations.