MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT
Our tiered Money Market Account at River Bank combines the earning power of a CD-type investment, with the flexibility of a checking account to give you high earning potential and liquidity.
Interest rates are tiered, with greater interest rates paid for higher balance levels.
Tier 1 – Average available balance of $1,500- $25,000.
Tier 2 – Average available balance of $25,000.01- $100,000.
Tier 3 – Average available balance of $100,000.01 or more.
Other features of the tiered Money Market Account include:
- $1,500.00 minimum deposit to open
- $6.50 monthly service charge waived with a $1,500.00 minimum daily balance
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly
- $1,500.00 minimum average available balance required to earn interest
- Check images returned with statement and available online
- Monthly E-Statements available
- Free 24 Hour Telephone Banking
- Free Online Banking
Transaction limitations apply. You may not make more than six (6) transfers and withdrawals from your account per month by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone (including data transmission) agreement, order or instruction or by check, draft, debit card or similar order payable to third parties.
See additional account disclosures, deposit account rules, deposit account rate sheets and schedule of fees and charges available at all River Bank locations.