PERSONAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT
A Personal Savings Account is a great way to meet your financial goals. The convenience, flexibility, and liquidity of our savings accounts offer security for life-long saving, regardless of the goal.
Our Savings Account features:
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- $0.50 monthly service charge waived with $100 minimum daily balance
- Daily balance method is used to calculate interest
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly
- Minimum daily balance and opening deposit is waived for minors and individuals 50 years and older
- Free E-Statements + free paper statements for minors ($2.00 paper statements)
- Free 24 Hour Telephone Banking
- Free Online Banking
Limitations: You may make six (6) transfers from your account each four (4) week or similar period, if by preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephone (including data transmission) agreement, order, order or instruction or by check, draft, debit card or similar order (including POS transactions), made by the depositor and payable to third parties. Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail or at an ATM are unlimited.
CHRISTMAS CLUB ACCOUNT
The holiday season can be an expensive time of year. A Christmas Club Savings Account is designed for customers to make minimal deposits each week throughout the year to save for holiday expenses.
Our Christmas Club Account features:
- $3.00 minimum deposit to open account
- The maximum weekly deposit is $100
- Deposits must be set up as an automatic transfer from a River Bank account
- Customer will receive a credit, equal to the weekly deposit amount, after making 49 deposits
- A check for the balance in the account is mailed in October
- Any withdrawal will result in the forfeiture of the last deposit by the bank, the account will be closed and a $5.00 withdrawal fee will be charged
- This account is not available to minors
Visit any River Bank location to begin your Christmas Club Account. The account may be opened any time between November 1 and April 30 of the contract year. Accounts opened after week 1 will be subject to catch up deposits.
See additional account disclosures, deposit account rules, deposit account rate sheets and schedule of fees and charges available at all River Bank locations.