PERSONAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT
A Personal Savings Account is a great way to meet your financial goals. The convenience, flexibility, and liquidity of our savings accounts offer security for life-long saving, regardless of the goal.
Our Savings Account features:
- $100.00 minimum deposit to open
- $0.50 monthly service charge waived with $100 minimum daily balance
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly
- Minimum daily balance and opening deposit is waived for minors and individuals 50 years and older
- Monthly E-Statements
- Free 24 Hour Telephone Banking
- Free Online Banking
Transaction limitations apply. You may not make more than six (6) transfers and withdrawals from your account per month by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone (including data transmission) agreement, order or instruction or by check, draft, debit card or similar order payable to third parties.
CHRISTMAS CLUB ACCOUNT
The holiday season can be an expensive time of year. A Christmas Club Savings Account is designed for customers to make minimal deposits each week throughout the year to save for holiday expenses.
Our Christmas Club Account features:
- $3.00 minimum weekly deposit to open account
- Non-interest bearing account
- Customer makes 49 weekly deposits from a River Bank account and as a bonus River Bank makes the 50th deposit to the account
- No service charges
- A check for the balance in the account is mailed in November
- $5.00 early account closure fee applies
Visit any River Bank location to begin your Christmas Club Account. The account may be opened any time between November 1 and April 30 of the contract year. Accounts opened after week 1 will be subject to catch up deposits.
** See additional account disclosures, deposit account rules, deposit account rate sheets and schedule of fees and charges available at all River Bank locations.